Monday. 29 April 2019
Call for Experts to join ETIP SNET Working Group on Flexible Generation
Are you an Expert in flexible power generation? Do you want to contribute towards the goals of a clean European energy transition as outlined in the ETIP SNET Vision 2050?
ETIP SNET is looking to form a core group of energy specialists interested to work on flexible power generation in support of the rest of the activities of ETIP SNET. More specifically, the experts would join ETIP SNET Work Group 3 with the prime to contribute to:
- Development of a Roadmap on the basis of ETIP SNET Vision 2050, dealing with the integration needs for Physical infrastructure, which forms on of the defined building blocks and considering power generation, consumption, networks, storage and conversion
- Definition of the Implementation Plan, which defines RD&I projects with time-line for realization, involvement of stakeholders, expected project costs, needed function and features;
- Elaboration of the White Paper “Flexible Power Generation in a Decarbonizing Europe” summarizing existing and future energy sources and technologies such as but not limited to thermal power & heat, wind, hydro, PV, CSP, etc.
Knowledge and Skills that are needed for the core group of experts to be able to contribute the above objectives:
- Longstanding professional experience in the energy sector.
- Experience/Awareness in/of research and innovation field.
- Skills and knowledge required in technologies as mentioned above
- Strong understanding of system needs to build up progress on energy transition plans.
- Dynamic and team minded.
- Limited travels are necessary to support projects and hence, if possible are welcomed. Please indicate.
If interested, please send back the following application form, indicating the WG you are willing to apply for (WG3) and showing how you meet the criteria above, send it back to by 31st of May, midnight CET.
< Back to all entries