Wednesday. 04 September 2019
ETIP SNET at European Utility Week in Paris on 12-14 November 2019!
The European Technology and Innovation Platform Smart Networks for Energy Transition will take part at European Utility Week taking place in Paris, France on the 12-14 November. Take the opportunity to visit our stand in the EU Project Zone and network with ETIP SNET representatives!
About European Utility Week
European Utility Week hosts an environment for all key players in the smart energy ecosystem to come together and discuss European strategy to achieve a smooth transition towards a low carbon energy supply.
In 2019, European Utility Week and POWERGEN Europe will combine to offer an end-to-end European energy experience for the whole energy supply chain, from power generation through to end-use, under one roof. Read more about it here
All of this is reflected throughout the event from the exhibition, where they work with the most valuable solution providers, to addressing the key business challenges in the Summit programme.
The event is a business, innovation, networking and information platform and is seen by the industry as their terrain. They use the event as their annual meeting place to thrash out strategies and do business to help drive efficiencies in meeting their sustainable development goals.
What’s new for 2019?
- An expected audience of over 18,000 international power and smart energy professionals
- Over 800 exhibiting companies, including the companies from the power generation sector
- A complete programme addressing the challenges around the transitioning generation mix right through to the consumer
- Sessions dedicated to smart gas
- A complete C&I (Commercial & Industrial) energy users programme
- 50 startups showcasing mind-blowing innovations for the sector
- New EU funded projects contributing to a successful, digitally-supported energy transition
- Pre-event matchmaking and meeting tools
- Greater onsite networking areas, meet and greets with (international) delegations and key speakers
Find out more information on www.european-utility-week.com
If you are member of ETIP SNET , you can get a 20% discount on your 3-day pass to the strategic Summit at to get your discount contact
< Back to all entries